Welcome to Arabic Learning with Arabiyyah.com
Arabiyyah.com is a language school specialising in teaching the Arabic language – the language of the Holy Quran – with its various sciences including:
- Grammar (نحو),
- Morphology (صرف),
- Eloquence (بلاغة),
- Literature (أدب),
- Rhetoric (عروض),
- Definitions (معاجم)
… and everything that pertains to the Arabic Language. We also teach the memorisation (hifdh / تحفيظ) of the Holy Quran.
All our teaching is delivered online via the Internet using the most modern web conferencing systems to offer students the most effective learning experience.
About our Teachers
Arabiyyah.com has amongst the best teachers, who are experts in teaching the Arabic Language and memorisation of the Holy Quran. We have particular expertise in teaching the Arabic language to students whose first language is not Arabic.
Arabiyyah.com’s teachers are based in Egypt. They all have Arabic as their mother tongue and are highly trained to degree level in the sciences of the Arabic language.
Overseen by Arabiyyah.com’s Director of Studies, all our teachers undergo further in-house training before teaching students. They are also subject to regular assessment and evaluation, and they engage in continuing professional development training to maintain and enhance their skills.
What is the format of Arabiyyah.com lessons?
We recognise that every student learns in a different way. Some learn by “doing”, practicing and experimenting. Some learn by observing, visualising and reflecting. Others learn by understanding and memorising rules.
A typical Arabic lesson would therefore include the following:
- Oral conversation practice between the teacher and student based on topics of interest such as recent news, for example.
- Marking, correction and feedback on homework set in the previous lesson.
- Reading of that lesson’s set text – which may be a scripted dialogue or short essay – followed by accurate linguistic analysis, translation and explanation.
- Explanation of new vocabulary:
- For nouns, this includes teaching of synonyms, single & plural forms, and opposites.
- For verbs, teaching of the verb in its various formats such as past tense, present tense, imperative and verbal noun (masdar – المصدر).
- Use of new vocabulary in example sentences.
- Exercises associated with the lesson such as role-play exercises and written tasks.
- Dictation exercises
- Assigning new homework
Take the next step
Learning Arabic with Arabiyyah.com couldn’t be easier!
A 1-hour no-obligation Trial Lesson is FREE. You have nothing to lose!
There are no long-term commitments – individual “Pay-As-You-Go” 1-hour lessons are £8.
For the best value, save 10% by signing-up for One Level (35 hours of teaching) for £250.
⇒ Contact Arabiyyah.com today to discuss your Arabic learning requirements in more detail.